Chattanooga Professional Engineer
CTI is seeking an experienced professional engineer with project management experience in municipal infrastructure design for its Chattanooga Headquarters.
CTI Engineers, Inc., is an employee-owned consulting firm with a 50-person staff, specializing in water, wastewater, site development, solid waste, and environmental engineering. The primary focus is municipal infrastructure.
The firm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers an outstanding benefits package.
As part of the CTI team, you would be a critical member of staff, executing project completion, client development and project pursuits for municipal infrastructure projects throughout Southeast Tennessee and Northwest Georgia.
- Managing the planning, design and construction of water or wastewater treatment plants, storm water systems, distribution/collection systems, and pump/lift stations
- Preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents, and correspondence
- Coordination/communication with clients, regulators, and support staff to ensure that time and cost goals are met
- Coordinating multi-disciplined design engineering teams
- Mentoring junior-level staff
- Professional engineering registration (P.E.) in Tennessee is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, including design and construction phase services
- Project management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work effectively with clients, regulators/reviewers, peers, support staff)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must present valid United States work authorization (required)