CTI is seeking an experienced Civil Engineering Professional Engineer (P.E.) with project management experience in all aspects of municipal infrastructure design for its up-and-coming Cartersville Branch Office. This individual should posses the entrepreneurial spirit to build and expand a brand-new market for the organization, assist the organization in meeting goals, and mentor junior staff on standards of performance and career development.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, CTI Engineers, Inc., is an employee-owned consulting firm with a 50-person staff, specializing in water, wastewater, site development, solid waste, and environmental engineering. The primary focus is municipal infrastructure.
The firm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers an outstanding benefits package.
As part of the CTI team, you would be a critical member of the Water Division staff while executing project completion, client development and project pursuits for municipal water and wastewater projects throughout the North Georgia region.
- Managing the planning, design and construction of water or wastewater treatment plants, storm water systems, distribution/collection systems, pump/lift stations and civil/site designs.
- Preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents, and correspondence
- Coordination/communication with clients, regulators, and support staff to ensure that time and cost goals are met
- Coordinating multi-disciplined design engineering teams
- Mentoring junior-level staff
- Professional engineering registration (P.E.) in Georgia is required.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience, including design and construction phase services for municipal infrastructure facilities
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work effectively with clients, regulators/reviewers, peers, support staff)
- General knowledge of legal aspects of consulting engineering
- General knowledge of financial and business aspects of corporations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must present valid United States work authorization (required)