Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, CTI Engineers, Inc., is an employee-owned consulting firm with a 50-person staff, specializing in water, wastewater, site development, solid waste, and environmental engineering. The primary focus is municipal infrastructure.
CTI is seeking an experienced professional engineer/manager with water and wastewater treatment experience for its expanding Ohio office.
The firm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Engineering process design for water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents, and correspondence
- Coordination/communication with clients, regulators, and support staff to ensure that time and cost goals are met
- Professional engineering registration in Ohio
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience, including design and construction phase services for water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Project management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work effectively with clients, regulators/reviewers, peers, support staff)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must present valid United States work authorization (required)