CTI’s Chattanooga office is seeking an experienced professional engineer/manager with design and construction phase experience related to site development, stormwater management, utilities, transportation, and general site/civil engineering.
The firm offers an outstanding benefits package and is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
- Engineering design and construction phase services for site development; sanitary sewer, potable water, and storm sewer
infrastructure; and general civil/site projects
- Preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents, and correspondence
- Coordination/communication with clients, regulators, and support staff
- Adherence to established goals for quality, budgets, and timelines
- Professional engineering registration in Tennessee and Georgia
- Minimum 4 years of experience, including design and construction phase services for site development; sanitary sewer, potable
water, and storm sewer infrastructure; and general civil/site projects
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work effectively with clients, regulators/reviewers, peers, support staff)
- CAD design experience