The Town of Jasper committed to provide public sewer service in the area of the I 24/Hwy 41/Hwy 27 interchange. This not only accommodated the travel center but spurred the construction of additional businesses in the area.
- Contract 1: Line Work – Approximately 19,000 LF of 6-inch PVC sewer force main along county roads and state highways, including cased and uncased highway crossings, directional bore of river, and appurtenances.
- Contract 2: Pump Stations – 250-gpm, duplex submersible sewage pump station and underground, 300-gpm, duplex, water booster pump station, electrical and site work.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY CTI PERSONNEL
- Preliminary engineering report
- Design services
- Bidding phase services
- Construction phase services
- Resident project representation
- Easement documents
- Permitting assistance and SWPPP
- Subsurface exploration
- RD environmental report amendment and archaeological survey