CTI was retained by the State to provide engineering services for the following major elements:
- Replace aged bathhouse with one that is winterized and ADA-compliant. Maintain rustic exterior to meet park requirements.
- Widen and lengthen parking pads to accommodate the longer RV’s.
- Construct retaining walls to minimize erosion around the parking pads.
- Provide more ADA-compatible campsites.
- Upgrade electrical system including modifications to transformers and circuitry as necessary.
- Provide Wi-Fi to all campsites.
- Upgrade main water line to accommodate future growth.
- Renovate water and electrical connection for each campsite.
- Add drainage culverts under campground roadway and rework ditches to provide positive drainage.
- Rework and repave campground roadway.
- Rework existing dump station and/or add new dump station.
- Provide sewer connection to several campsites.
- Provide bank stabilization to stop scour along lakeside campsites.
- Coordinate utility fees, connection points, existing locations, and any other requirements with local utility companies.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY CTI PERSONNEL
- Program phase
- Schematic phase
- Design development phase
- Construction documents
- Construction phase
- Project closeout