Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, CTI Engineers, Inc., is an employee-owned consulting firm with a 50-person staff, specializing in water, wastewater, site development, solid waste, and environmental engineering. The primary focus is municipal infrastructure.
CTI is seeking an experienced senior project manager with water and
wastewater treatment process design phase experience for its expanding
The firm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Engineering process design for water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents, and correspondence
- Coordination/communication with clients, regulators, and support staff to ensure that time and cost goals are met
- Professional engineering registration in Tennessee
- Minimum 10 years of experience, including design and construction phase services for water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Formal training in engineering project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work
effectively with clients, regulators/reviewers, peers, support staff)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously