City Limits Sewer Extension (Phases I and II)
The primary purpose of the project is to extend sewer service to 44 properties located in seven designated project areas within the city limits of Fayetteville, Tennessee.
• Low-pressure SDR 21 PVC sewer force main piping reigning from 1½ to 3 inches in diameter: approximately 15,000 linear feet (LF) in Phase I and 1,850 LF in Phase II.
• Inline and terminal cleanouts.
• Combination air/vacuum valves.
• Grinder pump service connection boxes and valves.
• Force main connection assemblies.
• Preliminary design
• Design surveys
• Basis of design report
• Cost estimates.
• Coordination with Fayetteville Public Utilities.
• Permitting assistance (TDOT, TDEC, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers)
• Easement acquisition assistance
• Bid phase services (Phase I)
• Coordination with Rural Development, TDOT, TDEC, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and Kurt M. Johnson & Associates Surveying Company.