A growing Civil Engineering Consulting Firm that specializes in water and earth sciences is seeking a Business Development/Marketing Specialist to assist in expanding the company client base, and develop company electronic and print communications with an eye towards improving lead generation and company visibility. This role requires well developed verbal / written communication skills and experience with internet driven and traditional marketing campaigns. Primary areas of responsibility will include developing and expanding company client base, oversight of company website, product brochures, and other promotional materials/activities. Additional areas of responsibility will include assistance with Statements of Qualifications / Requests for Proposals, presentations, generation of press releases, newsletters, development of targeted marketing campaigns, planning/executing trade show events, and quarterly reporting on the effectiveness of all business development and marketing activities.
- Bachelors’ of Arts in Marketing or other similar field such as Business with a concentration in Marketing.
- 1 – 3 years of marketing experience in a professional environment.
- Professional written and verbal communications skills with an eye towards detail / ability to proof read.
- Well-developed working knowledge of web based and print advertising / marketing tools.
- Experience with planning and executing trade show events.
- Ability to work and coordinate with company associates to discover project opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Manages own time effectively and clearly.
- Must have excellent networking abilities and be able to apply new trends & techniques for marketing and bring a lot of energy to the table.
If you have the desire to succeed and a passion for marketing, this company will provide the tools.
Personality traits are very important for this position. All candidates must be a Self-Starter / Self-Driven, have a very positive and a can-do attitude, friendly, excellent networking skills, outgoing, etc…
Please send your resume to email@example.com.