Apply technology in innovative but practical ways to meet our Client’s needs in the fields of water and earth sciences. Provide a working environment that stresses excellence and personalized service that offers our employees challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal and professional growth, and maintain profitability in the context of social and environmental responsibility.
City Limits Sewer Extension (Phases I and II)
The primary purpose of the project is to extend sewer service to 44 properties located in seven designated project areas within the city limits of Fayetteville, Tennessee.
• Low-pressure SDR 21 PVC sewer force main piping reigning from 1½ to 3 inches in diameter: approximately 15,000 linear feet (LF) in Phase I and 1,850 LF in Phase II.
• Inline and terminal cleanouts.
• Combination air/vacuum valves.
• Grinder pump service connection boxes and valves.
• Force main connection assemblies.